team_cut-out_in_colour_LAYERED.png
parralax_SIGH_test_3-01-01.png
parralax_HeyYou_test_01-01.png
parralax_SIGH_test_2-01.png
team_cut-out_in_colour_LAYERED.png

Have you seen team perfect?


SCROLL DOWN

Have you seen team perfect?


 

iF YOU SEE THEM, Tell them to fire us a txt would’ya? 

 
parralax_SIGH_test_3-01-01.png

here's what they look like


(Our apologies for the canned photos. Honestly, it’s the strangest thing, we don’t really have any pictures of them.)

SCROLL DOWN

here's what they look like


(Our apologies for the canned photos. Honestly, it’s the strangest thing, we don’t really have any pictures of them.)


ok, you caught us. Technically we've never really met team perfect.

But we've been looking for nearly a decade - we fully expect to meet them soon!


parralax_HeyYou_test_01-01.png

Wait, are you team perfect?


SCROLL DOWN

Wait, are you team perfect?


 

No seriously

We went and did all of this research; statistically they have to exist. 

We know 55% of working people are disengaged but that leaves 45% of the workforce. Yes, it's true, another 16% are actively disengaged, which is worse, but that still leaves 29% of teams who care about their work - 29% is the best kind!

 I suppose they would all need to be on the same team to be “team perfect.” So let’s say the average team has 5 members, with 29% of employees being engaged, that means... 

only 0.205% OF TEAMS ARE PREFECT.



parralax_SIGH_test_2-01.png

(well that's a little Awkward)


 

SCROLL DOWN

(well that's a little Awkward)


 


 Listen, if you see them - let us know.

In the meantime we’ll be over here building grateful cultures. As it turns out - building your team is still the best bet for realizing their full potential.